Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas at Whimsy

I can't believe christmas is almost here! Have you finished you shopping??? I haven't started yet...I usually pick one night to go through the store and pick things for my friends and family (they all love gifts from the store). Here are a few of my favorites around the store....
I had this banner made for the entrance of the store...SOLD

I sold these last year and I had lots of cutomer requests for more this year! I like that you can use a real candle in them.

I thought these turned out really cute! These would be great for an ornament exchange...

We have lots of stockings around the store that are unique and handmade. These are cute with the santa!

I have decorated sooo many one of a kind vintage skates, I think because they are so unique they are a customer favorite! SOLD

Also decorated sleds and vintage buckets have been a great seller - both SOLD. Keep checking the store, I'll be adding more skates, sleds, stockings, and buckets as I finish them.

We get shipments of jewelry in weekly...

No comments: